Version of 07.05.2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner are called "first-party cookies."
Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third-party cookies."
Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
- Recognizing repeat visitors.
- Keeping track of specified preferences such as language and country of origin.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering relevant content.
- Reporting, measurement and analysis of our site’s performance.
How can I control cookies?
You can manage browser cookies through your browser or device settings.